Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The unexpected lunch

So I had to file my taxes again, but this time in advance for my earnings during 2008 because I won't be here next year. We got to the office, but for various reasons we weren't able to finish before the staff took their lunch break. The tough decision was made and we went to Libra for lunch (I've had drinks there before).


At the tax office, my taxes were filed. I scoped out the Free Materials of Aliens. They are in Chinese, though.



Back at school at the end of the day, one student was by my desk and looking through my things. He saw a clear folder I have that is covered in 7-11 and other stickers. That's "so infantile" he said. Absolutely hilarious! He was a student in my summer camp class, and over the past year he has grown and changed a lot. He's a teenager alright. He's so cool. (I'm getting old.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was exactly your age when it happened to me too. :/