Saturday, December 22, 2007

Yingge

A trip to Yingge naturally included a trip to the Ceramics Museum:


Yingge is well known for its history with ceramics.

A good idea:


Nelly should have filmed his music video inside a kiln.


Ceramics! Don't tell me you're surprised.



Tea and ceramics go together. They've been best friends for quite some time now. Here's a water display with floating teacups:


And fish:


Two teapots:


After the museum, we went to a nearby temple.



Then, Old Street. Ceramic ware stores, snack stands, souvenir shops, etc.


Music man:


One street over:



I'm leaving on a train, don't know when I'll be back again. Man, I hated Chantal Kreviazuk's cover, and all the high school girls' chirping it through the halls.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

More great photos!
I noted: Pooh in a Santa suit, English at train platform.
I loved: all the ceramics and the temple, especially the dragons, guy in black vest with the great smile.
I learned: Lee Valley sells water moats to keep ants away from hummingbird feeders--they look like umbrellas.
I agreed: about Chantal.

Elizabeth said...

I didn't notice the smiling man till I reviewed my photos ;)