Monday, September 3, 2007

First September

Today marks the first day of my teaching semester for the regular school year. It was a little hectic trying to organize everything, but it all went smoothly. I still have a few posters to finish for my classroom decorations. The new rooms look neat and professional.

My first two classes are beginner or new beginner students, so all the material is quite simple. My last class is several levels higher, and comparatively I felt like I was teaching university students. Almost. Their English comprehension skills are good, but they still have a lot to learn.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wo~~~you seemed to be a good teacher!!!
and you had been to so many places in t.w,i never been to keelung even!
and the hsin-chu is my hometown~it's good place~right!!??
haha



robert

Anonymous said...

They are lucky to have you as their teacher. :-)