Sunday, August 26, 2007

Chopped alive / It's magic!

I took the train to Taipei by myself, and I didn't get lost. I had a quick look through some of the shops at Taipei Main Station. I found people being chopped alive - or, if you must say, massaged. If you look closely, you can see the deadly cleavers in that man's hands. I spotted this man mysteriously levitating this table only by holding the limp table cloth corners. Things are not as they seem.
My reason for going to Taipei was not only to practice my navigation abilities, but also to meet with a local for conversation/language exchange. That took place at a coffee shop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You must expect the unexpected living there, I guess, but still--what the .... ??? Any masochistic toads/frogs trying to get into the establishment?

Language exchange partner. Excellent. Not getting lost. Priceless.