Friday, August 24, 2007

Last day of camp

It's been so busy at work lately. Everyone is preparing for the new school year, which includes new decorations in the classrooms and office. I'm still unclear as to whether there'll be an actual renovation, or if it'll just be paint touch-ups, new white boards, etc. In any case, I had to pack up my room and stow the contents away for the time being.

Today was my last day teaching camp, and I'll be spending next week at training sessions and preparing lessons.


I've seen a number of cockroaches here. Surprisingly, they're not very big. Maybe they have to be on the smaller side so that they can weave their way through the crowded city streets in Taiwan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Those are MY school supplies!" :D

So strange to be buying a few school supplies for myself, just when I stopped feeling the urge to do so every August.

Such a lot of work packing up unless there is an actual renovation.

Ick. I thought the cockroaches would be bigger. Despite everything I've ever said in the past to the contrary, sometimes smaller is better.