Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Travel Agency

I went to see a travel agent today about booking a flight to Hong Kong at the end of September. It's not official yet, but it looks like it's going to happen :) I've already started planning where I want to go during my winter holiday too.

Yesterday I had yet another passport photo taken (the third one within a handful of months) and put onto a cd. Apparently that's the norm here. The lighting makes my skin look dewy, yet lifeless. It also gives me the appearance of a person about to go on a safari.

Oh, I forgot to mention that when some of the kids saw the 'stethoscope' yesterday, they thought that it was to be used with something we'd be drinking in class.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! How big a group is going?

Those passport/other photos have been so problematic for you. Didn't you get ten in Vancouver? In some of those you were shiny, not dewy. You couldn't be lifeless; you confirmed that yesterday with a stethoscope.

Elizabeth said...

It's only going to be me and one other co-worker. A few others were interested, but they wound up deciding to save their moula.

Yeah, it's frustrating. I received 7 extra prints when I bought my photo cd. I think I have 14 passport photos at the moment.

Anonymous said...

Ah, yes, but you have two passports!