Monday, July 30, 2007

Classroom decorations

Okay, classroom decoration. Only one. I have more up, but this one seems presentable enough.

Today was my first day of teaching the second summer camp. It didn't really feel like a first day though, because I only had to learn the names & personalities of three new students. I've already taught all the other students before in my previous summer camp.

My schedule is slightly different, and now I teach Circle Time, and English Theatre no longer. Circle Time involves greetings, songs, the weather, and weekly vocabulary. Science class has also changed in that the focus is Life Science now, and not Earth Science.

During lunch hour I had to go to RT-Mart to get some supplies for upcoming classes. My co-worker and I went on her scooter. It was pouring when we headed back to the school, and my helmet did little to keep me dry. Good thing the school is close by.

1 comment:

agnes said...

i don't really like decoration cuz i don't have that talent, so when i studied at kindergarden & high school , i always got C or D in fine art,.......that's bad....sigh....:)