Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Hey Jude, unbreak my heart

Last night I went to Party World, which is a karaoke place, with some co-workers. This was my first time going to a karaoke venue, and I knew that I didn't want to sing. I'd just be there.

I sang:
Unbreak My Heart, Hey Jude, Dancing Queen, I Will Survive, Let It Be, Close to You, and This Love.

I should say, though, that I duet-ed all those songs. But still! I had solos, you know. It's funny too, because noone had to beg me to sing; someone passed me a microphone and I went with it. We picked out four more songs, but we ran out of time. Of the songs I did sing, I picked two of them (guess which ones), and the rest were chosen by another person.
The karaoke rooms are really nice, and the sound quality is quite good. I'd definetly go there again. Just outside of the rooms, there's also a buffet with a lot of different types of food and drink. Had I known, I wouldn't have eaten dinner beforehand.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's not that I don't believe you or anything, but is there any photographic evidence of this anomaly??? :D