Friday, July 13, 2007

A sprinkling of news

My students finished their paper mache volcanoes, and today we exploded them. Good, messy fun.

The day that they painted their volcanoes, I'd already been warned by two other teachers that it'd be quite messy. After giving out instructions, it didn't take ten minutes for one of the students to cry "Teacher!" because she had paint on her ear and hair. Other than that, it wasn't overly messy.

Today in science class we made fossils out of clay, and in Kitchen we made ice cream sandwiches.

Yay, it's the weekend! Tomorrow I'm planning on tagging along with a co-worker to Taipei. It'll be my first time taking the train.

I still have a cold. Runny nose in all its glory. A staff member pointed out to me that this my first Taiwan cold.
Francais in Taiwan?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear about shopping et les magazins du Taiwan!