Friday, July 6, 2007

Teacher Liz

I was asked to shorten my name, so that the students could pronounce my name more easily. Teacher Liz it is then.

My first day of teaching went relatively well. I like it, even though it can be challenging at times. Today was a looong day. I teach or supervise students most of the day.

Monday night I went to the nightmarket in Zhongli with a few of my co-workers:
It's large, crowded, HOT, and loaded with interesting things. I didn't buy anything, other than a few practical household items. I want to go back there after I get paid though. That night I was really exhausted from the day, and I was drained by the end of the night.

There were a few stands selling small animals like fish, chickens, turtles, love birds, budgies, rabbits, and bugs.

No comments: