Friday, July 27, 2007

They call it the solar system


Solar systems, now complete.

Today was the last day of summer camp (the first of two). Farewell Earth Science, and welcome Life Science. I'll still have some of the same students, but my course schedule has been slightly altered.

Each kid gets to take home a copy of the Power Point made up of pictures taken during class activities throughout camp. I think it's more for propaganda than for memory revival. I should mention that I've been called the most cynical person in the world...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cynical ?, I wonder what made you that way, I hope it was not anything I said or did!!

Anonymous said...

So, Earth is that really big yellow one in the middle, right? How come it's not flat?

At least you came by your cynicism honestly. (When in doubt, one can always blame one's Mother.) :D

Elizabeth said...

It was actually you who said that about me! It was supposed to be more of a joke...


Mom, I'm glad you were paying attention in class ;)