Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Little Ding-Dong Science Park

My class, along with several others from our school, went on a field trip to Little Ding-Dong Science Park. It's in Hsinchu, and similar to Science World in Vancouver, except that it's outdoors. In the heat.

There were all kinds of interactive activities the kids could try out, like water pumps, satellite listening stations, rooms with slanted floors, and a screaming machine (where the loudness of your scream is measured).

The happenings of my yesterday shall be continued...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, satellite listening stations? Was anyone able to make contact with the Mother Ship?

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful setting! That's just the sort of place I would enjoy. The water feature is gorgeous. Look at the size of those fish!!!

Cheerio said...

hey! i have to go and check up my scream then. i am pretty sure i can scream better than you do, Elizabeth(>_<)

Elizabeth said...

Hahah! I know you'd win Cheerio, there's no doubt in my mind.