Thursday, July 19, 2007

Modern Toilet

Modern Toilet is a restaurant nearby where I live. It's quite popular too. A restaurant with crappy meals is open to all sorts of puns.

There's a clothing store called Enemy of the People. You'd think they'd do something awful to whoever walked into the store, because the place is the enemy of the people. But no.


One of my students always writes his words so close together that they look like one loooong word. Today I noticed that he wrote "The penis purple." I sure hope not.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you've started collecting all those great names in a list, haven't you? :D

In the interest of accuracy, did you confirm that it was it purple?

Anonymous said...

The pen! I meant the pen! Was the pen purple? Why doesn't anyone believe me? :D

agnes said...

that's very funny.so do u understand what they are talking about sometimes??agnes

Elizabeth said...

I understand what they say a lot of the time, but not always. Most of my students are at a low level. Some don't know the sounds of letters and can't read.